 Gaming / 1077
1076  |  1078
Subject:
BrikWars Aiming question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:10:27 GMT

If a troop is playing gunner on a moving vehicle, does the vehicles movement
count against his ability to aim for a full turn? I'm unclear if it is movement
of any kind that hinders aiming- trying to shoot a deer during an earthquake.
OR if aiming is a full-round action whose attention requirements preclude
walking- disarming a nuclear warhead while watching the game on TV.