 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 38
    Racers keeps crashing —Matthias Jetleb
   I've recently purchased a copy of the original Racers (an opened package without a manual). I got a really good price on it, but.... Perhaps the absent manual would have shed more light on the subject, but I find that it keeps crashing. It works (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

        Re: Racers keeps crashing —Paul Ferguson
   In lugnet.games.lego.racers, Matthias Jetleb writes: <Snip> (...) 1. Running tracks backwards. -- Just to find out what's there, you can actually turn the car around and drive the opposite direction -- you'll keep seeing "Wrong Way" in the middle of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)