 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 13
  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi again, I know I reply to my own message. Well, I just found out that you can also combine all codes, which is even more fun. I can't help me, but the game with all four codes looks a bit like a Podrace, but I'm sure this was not LEGOs intention (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

(...) Yeah, my kids laughed themselves silly about that. It's just you and two big rocket engines, blasting through the racecourse. :) Don't get stuck in a corner. It's a pain to get out, because you can't back up. Steve (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)