 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 12
  LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi all, I hope this is news for the LEGO Racers fans. I contacted LEGO Media (via e-mail) to find out how many cheats there are. They really gave me some of them, check them out: (...) If you want to, read the entire reply I recieved from LEGO Media (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi again, I know I reply to my own message. Well, I just found out that you can also combine all codes, which is even more fun. I can't help me, but the game with all four codes looks a bit like a Podrace, but I'm sure this was not LEGOs intention (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

(...) Yeah, my kids laughed themselves silly about that. It's just you and two big rocket engines, blasting through the racecourse. :) Don't get stuck in a corner. It's a pain to get out, because you can't back up. Steve (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

I printed the following from a web-site a while ago. I've tried them all and they work: Rocket Car FLYSKYHGH Reversed Rocket Racer Run track LNFRRRM Turbo mode FSTFRWRD Maintain speed off track NSLWJ All power-ups are always max MXPMX All power-ups (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Unfortunately these don't work in Windows NT/2000. Had quite the email exchange with the LEGO Software people. I just don't understand why they simply don't just come out and say "I am sorry we know it will not work" or "We didn't test the software (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)