 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Island / 22
  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) <snip> (...) I bought this game and played it for about 10 mins. before scratching my head and giving up on it...but I tried it again every couple of months or so until one day it clicked :) with me. This is really a wonderful game for (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) I almost got Loco during the KBKids.com clearance, but I picked Chess instead. I figured at worst I would end up with a chess game that looked cool, along with the king minifig. Still haven't opened it to install it yet, tho... (...) I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)