 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Creator / 15
  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) the (...) pieces! (...) I went to my local grocery store yesterday, (Albertson's) and I found the following; Cheerios ($3 for the large box) which contained either Clue, Amazon Trails, Word Detective and Lego (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

The CDROM market has hit bottom. Free in Cheerios. Not long ago, Mattel was offering a $19.99 rebate on selected CDROM titles for kids. These discs were sold through CompUSA, Toys R Us, OfficeMax, you name it. Mattel's typical wholesale take of 50% (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

r2 wrote in message ... , A crazy women strewing LARGE Cheerios boxes across the (...) oops! Spell check error. I have a baby and small child in tow. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

Hello, I was at the Grocery store yesterday, and I DID find the Lego Creator CD on a box of Cheerios (the Honey Nut kind). Lucky for me, cause I can't stand Coco- puff, or lucky charms. The store was the Busch's in Ann Arbor, MI. Other GM boxes had (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)