 Games / 88
    Why no games for the Dreamcast? —Nathan McDowell
   I'm one of those people that thinks that LEGO shouldn't have ever gotten invovled in anything other than System and Technic products. However, I'm surprised with all the new videogames they're coming out with that they don't have a version of a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Why no games for the Dreamcast? —Tobias Möller
   You're right! Think about LEGO Creator on Dreamcast! It would be awesome! Or a LEGO space strategy game, with the classic space ships, bases and vehicles. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.dear-lego)