 Games / 85 (-5)
  New Games from LEGO for September 2000

LEGO Media International has at least 5 new titles this fall. Some were announced previously at E3 I know, but I just noticed these additions on official pages.. I don't know how long they've been there. Check out the pull-down menu at the European (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  RE: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

Oh....But you said "who doesn't want to p!!! anyone off by mentioning the banned 2XX1 set listing" :) You should have said "year 2xx1 set listing" <G,D&R> BTW, I did know what you meant :) Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

Year, not set numbers! (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  RE: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

This wouldn't be something like a new range with, I don't know, maybe set numbers in the 73xx range? Of course, maybe my memory [and a certain post...email posts can't be deleted/hidden as easily as web-based messages can] is playing tricks on me. [ (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

If I remember correctly in the snippet of illicit material which shall not be mentioned I believe there was some reference to Action Team stuff. Tim (who doesn't want to p!!! anyone off by mentioning the banned 2XX1 set listing) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact