 Games / 64
    Good news for the future! —David Simmons
   Hey all, I work in a video store and we get a magazine for video retailers called "GameWEEK." In the latest issue, there is a one page interview with Gregg Sauter, who is the North American Director of Lego Media International Inc. When asked about (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.games)

        Re: Good news for the future! —Alan Gerber
   (...) Like LEGO Creator Knight's Kingdom?( (URL) ) (...) I willing to bet the LEGO game designers can't. Alan (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.games)