 Games / 275
Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:24:15 GMT

Can get ceom footage of this here

http://www.xboxyde.com/game_621_en.html

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:I1z9pz.MuM@lugnet.com...
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but in the current • Aussie
catalogue: 425.8472-UK/Asia there is a mention (and images) on page 101 • about
the star wars game that is due for release in "Summer 2005" (ALMOST • CERTAINLY
NORTHERN HEMISPHERE TIME)

Apparently the game will allow you to "Live out the entire story of Anakin
Skywalker's fall to the dark side."

Platforms:
PC, Playstation, PS2, X-Box

Of course, you probably all knew this...

Benjamin Whytcross