 Games / 274
Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:
   I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this before, but in the current Aussie catalogue: 425.8472-UK/Asia there is a mention (and images) on page 101 about the star wars game that is due for release in “Summer 2005” (ALMOST CERTAINLY NORTHERN HEMISPHERE TIME)

Apparently the game will allow you to “Live out the entire story of Anakin Skywalker’s fall to the dark side.”

Platforms: PC, Playstation, PS2, X-Box

Of course, you probably all knew this...

Benjamin Whytcross

Saw it on FBTB.net:

Starwars.com announcement

FBTB.net Game Preview