 Games / 233
232  |  234
Subject:
BrickQuest--Real Site Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:23:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Except for the Modules page which I posted about on Tuesday, what was up on the
BrickQuest website was outdated materials for review before playtesting.  I have
now updated the website and have post-playtesting, post-Gencon rules and monster
stats up:

http://www.brickquest.com/brickquest/

Note that because I host multiple sites on the same account, you DO need the
directory name there.  One of these days I'll write some JavaScript to forward
you appropriately, but I haven't done it yet.

Who's moderator of lugnet.gaming?  Can I get a link to the site added?

I have several playtested monsters which I haven't added to the site, and others
built but not tested, which I'll add soon... including the dread Elephanthulhu!
Muhahahahaha...  From the email I've been getting a number of people are
interested in the game and want to start playing--once you put your own monsters
up on the web somewhere I'll be happy to link to them.

If you printed out monsters in the past couple days, you'll want to reprint
these!  I put them all on the same page to make this easy.  The old monsters had
descriptions which related to the original, unwieldy game mechanic (for
instance, Large and Incorporeal) and Hit Points were low because of the way the
old mechanic ran.  The current mechanic is here to stay!

Peter