 Gaming / 1534
Re: BrickQuest--Real Site Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Peter F. Guenther wrote:
   Except for the Modules page which I posted about on Tuesday, what was up on the BrickQuest website was outdated materials for review before playtesting. I have now updated the website and have post-playtesting, post- Gencon rules and monster stats up:

http://www.brickquest.com/brickquest/

You know, I still haven’t played a full game of this yet. Argh... we must do this soon. I like this redesign of the site. Very user friendly.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG