 Games / 227
    GW's Tomb Kings —David Goeb
   Games Workshop's Warhammer Tomb Kings as mini-figs. (URL) out onishi shinji 's (URL) for a scorpion that is very nice idea. Best DaveG (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.games)

        Re: GW's Tomb Kings —Frank Filz
   (...) lugnet.fun.gaming where more people are likely to see these. Frank (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: GW's Tomb Kings —Don Cox
   I am currently painting about a hundred of GW Tomb King's Skeltons. I saw your pix and thought they were great. My hat goes off to you. A wonderful idea. Lego Undead vs Lego Undead or Lego Egyptians or whomever. Don P.S. How did you make the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: GW's Tomb Kings —David Goeb
     (...) Thanks. I am making a page for them all (URL) (...) I will be posting some more "parts" pics soon as I finish off more of the unit types. I will make sure to put chariot break out picture. Best DaveG PS: Some more GW stuff I have done you (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: GW's Tomb Kings —David Goeb
   (...) Chariot underview, most of the units etc. done now. Check it all out at (URL) the whole gallery and (URL) the web page. Best DaveG (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build)