 Gaming / 1325
Re: GW's Tomb Kings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 07:12:39 GMT

I am currently painting about a hundred of GW Tomb King's Skeltons.  I saw
your pix and thought they were great.  My hat goes off to you.  A wonderful
idea.  Lego Undead vs Lego Undead or Lego Egyptians or whomever.

Don
P.S.  How did you make the Chariot?  I can see most of it, but not underneath.

In lugnet.games, Frank Filz writes:
DaveG wrote:

Games Workshop's Warhammer Tomb Kings as mini-figs.

http://www.games-workshop.com/warhammerworld/warhammer/khemri/khemri.htm

I don't do Warhammer, but those look neat. Crossposted and followups to
lugnet.fun.gaming where more people are likely to see these.

Frank