 Games / 225
  Does Racers run on Gameboy Advance?

I ordered a copy of LEGO Racers (1, not 2) for Gameboy when it was a S@H phone special a while back, as a gift. Now that I look carefully at the box, I see it saying GAMEBOY Color only. Since this came out before Gameboy Advance, does anyone know if (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Does Racers run on Gameboy Advance?

It should run on advance, but the graphics will retain the same proportions as the GB Color screen (unless you 'stretch' the screen with one of the 'top' R or L buttons. The reason it says Gameboy color only is 'cause the only systems out when the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.games)