 Games / 199
Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:24:45 GMT

"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!

I am pleased to announce the launch of a major landmark in Lego gaming.
SECTOR62 is a space based game (kind of like an RPG) in which everyone is
competing to be the first to discover the secret of the Acquinar system.

The website - www.ozbricks.com/sector62

The site contains all background information and details on how to play, as
well as a custom message board for players to discuss anything to do with
the game.

So get your team of space-faring mini-figs together now and send them off to
SECTOR62!

Keep on building,

...I'm almost there. Got the crew assembled last nite and will be LDrawing up a
ship today (my LEGO room is a total chaotic mess!!! darn kids :-) So my ship'll
be virtual for now.

...Bonus question: The rules say one ship only, but can we include an unarmed
landing craft to get up and down from the surface or will I have to build my
ship to be atmosphere ready?
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com