 Games / 19
  Wargames?

Hi... I was wondering, where would be the proper group for talking about wargames, like Brikwars, Lego Knights, Wodden Ships and Plastic Men, et cetera? I suppose it could be done in the general lugnet.games group, but it would be nice to have a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Wargames?

(...) Come on over to lugnet.fun.gaming (URL) :) I think that's the right place - lugnet.games seems to be more focussed on computer/video games? Richard (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Wargames?

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) wargames, (...) be (...) like (...) That's certainly my read, especially with one of the links on that page pointing to my LEGO gaming links page. Frank (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)