 Games / 170 (-10)
  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) Nope, only on the ends. -Aaron- (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) I havn't wasted the money on the set yet, I havn't heard anything good about it... Josh (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) curved (...) I wish, but sadly, they are cardboard punch-outs with "Jigsaw Pussle" like edges. I still haven't played the game. NICK P.S. If you have the town jr bridge, could you tell me if the road thingys can connect to studs on the entire (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) Are the track peices those road thingys from the town jr bridge set? Josh (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

I got the new board game. It comes with a whole bunch of "Track Pieces" that can be hooked together in a loop. The pieces consist of a whole bunch of curved pieces, a few straight pieces, two hazard pieces, and one pit stop, a space with a spinner (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  LEGO.com Skateboard Online Contest

Hi all, just played the all new online Skateboarding Contest Game on LEGO.com . Pretty neat 3D animated game, but once you get into it all those regular lego.com kids seem to have no chance at all. After several tries I already got into first place (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Unfortunately these don't work in Windows NT/2000. Had quite the email exchange with the LEGO Software people. I just don't understand why they simply don't just come out and say "I am sorry we know it will not work" or "We didn't test the software (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Bionicle Collectible Card Game

The new issue of Scrye magazine (May/June 2001) has a small news item about the upcoming Bionicle Collectible Card Game (CCG): ***...*** "Upper Deck has announced it has aquired the license to produce a CCG based on the Bionicle construction action (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.games)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) Well, if you want to go that route, check this out: (URL) figs plus lots of accesories for $32.50, can't beat that, unless you want tons and tons of rock raider guys, they are on sale at TRU for like $3 or something. Mark P mfuss903 Land of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) Actually, they do have some you can get. The most general one seems to be the "Town People" set (# 6326) and it's available on S@H web 6 minifigs for $6 :-) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact