 Galidor / 72
    Re: Inventories —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Aarrgghh, I'm not Galidor complete?!?? I'm seeing one of each of these first two on Ebay (for an order of magnitude more than I would pay) (from an Australian seller), and that's about it. I never saw them in the stores here in the US. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Inventories —Rachel Kingston
   (...) Hiya Thomas Im still not Galidor complete either - cant get Mokarr, which is frustrating. I was told that it was released here, but no one has ever seen it. Havent seen it on ebay either. (Mokarr looks like a motor bike with pincers and a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.admin.database)