 Galidor / 73
Re: Inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.galidor, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 01:06:10 GMT

Aarrgghh, I'm not Galidor complete?!??  I'm seeing one of each of these
first two on Ebay (for an order of magnitude more than I would pay) (from
an Australian seller), and that's about it.  I never saw them in the
stores here in the US.

Hiya Thomas
Im still not Galidor complete either -  cant get Mokarr, which is
frustrating. I was told that it was released here, but no one has ever seen
it. Havent seen it on ebay either. (Mokarr  looks like a motor bike with pincers
and a shark type head from
the very tiny photo on the back of the pack which is the only record of it I
have)
I will get you photos. (about to graduate in a couple of  weeks and Im kinda
frantic - so hang in there and I will send them asap).
Tager can be bought retail for $19.99AUS and Aquart is $14.99AUS, so Aquart
at the current starting price is not bad, but Tager is a bit ridiculous, for
some
reason he seems more popular. They are both very weird figures, my son loves
them. I'll try to do the photos this weekend for you
Rachel