 Galidor / 60
  Allegra...GRRR!

I finally found Allegra at retail...T'R'U had several, and for only 2.98 each. I've been looking for her for a project I'm working on, specifically for her forearms and the body of her little beastie buddy. Imagine my disappointment when I got the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Allegra...GRRR!

"Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message news:H78K7K.9I7@lugnet.com... (...) Tell me about it! My solution was to use some of the segments from an Ooni and some spare Nick forearms...umm...donated to me. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Allegra...GRRR!

(...) Allegra figures appear to be too common around here. What kinds of projects do you make with Galidor parts? I'd like to see some photos! (21 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Allegra...GRRR!

Sorry I don't have any better pics, but here's where I used Jen's arms in a moonbase module: (URL) afraid this this is the only <useful> application of a Galidor part I have seen before or since. Mark (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.galidor)