 Galidor / 60
59  |  61
Subject:
Allegra...GRRR!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.galidor
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:35:44 GMT

I finally found Allegra at retail...T'R'U had several, and for only 2.98
each. I've been looking for her for a project I'm working on, specifically
for her forearms and the body of her little beastie buddy.

Imagine my disappointment when I got the package open only to find out that
her arms are ONE PIECE! DANG IT! And to top it all off, the tail on the
beastie body is permanently attached. making it useless to me.

In a failing line of supposedly "constructable" figures, this was the final
death knoll, IMO.

Matt