 Galidor / 53
    Galidor mini-comic from Mc D's? —Mark Papenfuss
   Hey all, I was wondering if anybody was able to get a mini-comic from the McDonalds promo. One of my local McD's had a window cling saying you got a Galidor mini-comic with the purchase of a happy meal. There was even a picture of the mini-comic on (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.galidor)

        Re: Galidor mini-comic from Mc D's? —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Yep! I got three of 'em over a couple of trips. It's a coloring book-style comic adventure, with a couple of games and mazes and lots of Galidor ads. It came adhered to Happy Meal bags with that dry-snot glue that you can roll off. It features (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.galidor)