 Galidor / 53
52  |  54
Subject:
Galidor mini-comic from Mc D's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.galidor
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:30:27 GMT

Hey all,
I was wondering if anybody was able to get a mini-comic from the McDonalds
promo. One of my local McD's had a window cling saying you got a Galidor
mini-comic with the purchase of a happy meal. There was even a picture of
the mini-comic on the cling. But I went to 17 (yes, 17) different McDonalds
trying to hunt it down and every single one looked at me like I was crazy.
And almost all of them tried to give me some McDonalds fire saftey comic
telling me that was the Galidor mini-comic (when it was not mini, and it was
not Galidor).

After seeing this comic was going to be hard to come by, I went back to the
McD's that had the window cling in their window. I asked for the comic again
and they told me there was not one, and I told them they were avertising it,
so there had to be one. When the manager told me they would not advrtise
something they did not have I asked about the window cling in the window.
She had no idea what I was alking about, so I showed her the cling and she
acted like it was her first time seeing it (although it was next to the
entrance). But credit to her, the next day the cling was down.

So did anybody get this thing?

Mark P.
http://www.landofbricks.com