 Fun / Holiday / 98
Re: LEGO Holiday Creations for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Greg Perry writes:
Season's Greetings All!

I'm pretty much finished with my holiday themed building for this year and
have put together a folder on Brickshelf to share my work with others as my
way of wishing everyone A Merry Holiday Season!

You can find the fun at:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9118

Wonderful stuff, Greg!  I especially like the wreath and snowman.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com