 Fun / Holiday / 66
  Another Christmas Train: The Santa Express

Season's Greetings Fellow LEGO-Fans! I saw Adrian's post the other day about the Christmas Train that he had built and it inspired me to get mine finished. I finally finished it a few days ago and have it now set up under our table-top tree. Today I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another Christmas Train: The Santa Express

(...) Nice work, Greg! I like a lot of the details-- lights, wreaths, etc. Though it seems, however, that you have already picked up the most valuable building tip you could get -- to build your train 8 wide!! {:^D As an aside, trains which run (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another Christmas Train: The Santa Express

(...) Really great work, Greg. I'd have to say that's my favorite LEGO train I've ever seen =). I'm not a trainhead or anything but now I've got the urge to buy one and build theme trains like that. We need more silly trains, less excruciatingly (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Another Christmas Train: The Santa Express

(...) John - Thanks for the compliments & feedback. I had thought about "bragging" in my original post that I am at least clued in enough to know that the proper train width is 8 studs wide. I picked up this tip from the GMLTC folks during (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another Christmas Train: The Santa Express

(...) Thanks for the feedback, Nathan. Prior to making the Santa Express I had been thinking about creating a Psychedelic Train which would have virtually no relation to reality and would go round and round inside a Fun House like set that would (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)