 Fun / Holiday / 55
    Over-sized Easter Egg plans on Brickshelf —John Gramley
   I can't believe anybody wanted to duplicate my insanity... But since some of you did, I posted the plans on Brickshelf. (URL) forewarned: the plan is a large JPEG. There is a half-sized version, but it doesn't show the gridlines. The rest of this (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build)