 Fun / Holiday / 54
Re: LEGO Easter Egg builder goes nuts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:16:58 GMT

In lugnet.fun.holiday, John Gramley writes:
The reason is that I just spent way too much time building a way-too-large
easter egg.
I didn't post any plans for this one because I just can't believe anyone else
would want to build it.

You are sooo wrong. Please document this rare find during the excavation and
reclamation process of your bricks.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.