 Fun / Holiday / 50
    LEGO Easter Egg builder goes nuts! —John Gramley
   If anyone needs me for the next few days, you might want to check the local funny farm. My wife may have just checked me in. The reason is that I just spent way too much time building a way-too-large easter egg. It's 32 bricks long and wide and 36 (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general) !

        Re: LEGO Easter Egg builder goes nuts! —Christopher Lindsey
     (...) That's awesome! I really like it. You did a good job with the shape, too; getting a true egg form is difficult. So is that where Lego bricks come from? They're hatched? :) Chris (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Easter Egg builder goes nuts! —Brian Corbett
     That Big Egg is great! I love it! That must have took a lot of planning. When Easter's over, you could always build a lego facehugger from "A L I E N" for the top of it. But seriously, nice work! (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Easter Egg builder goes nuts! —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) You are sooo wrong. Please document this rare find during the excavation and reclamation process of your bricks. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)