 Fun / Holiday / 39
  LEGO Easter Eggs

I just got finished with my last easter egg, so I posted the pictures on Brickshelf.com. (URL) had a lot of fun building these and trying to come up with different ways of "coloring" them. The plain egg (#1) only took about 25 minutes to build and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general) !

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

(...) the eggs are a cool addition! -Shiri (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

John Gramley wrote in message ... (...) Neat! I love the arrangement with the bunny, althought I must confess that it hurts my eyes to look at the confetti egg. Maybe tomorrow, when I'm supposed to be cleaning house..... Brian (bbq) Sauls (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

(...) Yeah, some of the color combinations are too high-contrast and hurt my eyes, too. But I also wanted to try out different combinations for future projects. Now I know why so many LEGO sets are mostly neutral and monochromatic. John (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

John Gramley wrote in message ... (...) the shape of the egg itself. I especially liked the shot of the bunnies with the eggs. Will (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

For the record, I *did* skate on some of my housecleaning today to build some eggs of my own. (Thanks for the pattern!). While building, I couldn't help but notice the strong resemblance towards a football, so I made a football easter egg. I took a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

(...) You're welcome. I had a lot of fun building them and wanted to share the experience. (...) The SW Naboo Swamp has 4 brown 2x4's as well as a few 1xn brown plates. John (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)