 Fun / Holiday / 215
Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:49:40 GMT

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Mark Jordan wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:
   WE WERE RIGHT.

Yes, and about many other things too. Look what I found in the “Press” section of the Lego website. http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail&contentid=11303&countrycode=2017&yearcode=&archive=false

For those too lazy to click, here’s the text:

Classic Grey LEGO bricks on sale again

Thanks a lot for this, Mark!

Since ages I haven’t enjoyed any other Lugnet posting as much as this one!

Even greater if it could become (at least in parts) true one day.

Ben