 Fun / Holiday / 206
205  |  207
Subject:
LEGO-decorated Christmas Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.basic, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 05:50:47 GMT

For some reason, it never occurred to me before to decorate my home Christmas tree all in LEGO ornaments (1). I didn’t go crazy, just a few designs, but the overall impact was quite effective. Non-LEGO parts included: Tree, tree stand, electric lights, candy canes, tinsel, thread (for the garland), and metal hooks. But every ornament was 100 pure. (And of course there was a LEGO train around the base of the tree!)

Merry Christmas!

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/6800

FUT: lugnet.fun.holiday

Rick Clark

(1) Although before I could post this or even finish creating the MOCPage, a reviewer was kind enough to point out that “its been don dosens” of times, and that my version “just was avrg.” But he declined to hose me, perhaps because of the holiday season, which was very gracious.