 Fun / Holiday / 186
    Holiday greeting card, 2004 —Nick Kappatos
   Here's a holiday card we knocked out this past week in order take advantage of the personalized card sale over at Shutterfly.com: (URL) After the positive reviews we got from recipients of (URL) last year's card>, we went for a goofier theme. The (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)