 Fun / Holiday / 185
  SuperSleigh X2004

At the Detroit Festival of Trees, Chris Leach and I were reminiscing about Tony Hedglen's train rocket car ((URL) and how much kids loved seeing it whip around the track, and I said, "Y'know, I'm gonna build something like that for this show!" And (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday)