 Fun / Holiday / 179
  LDraw Christmas tree scenes

Here are some Christmas tree (URL) scenes> I did a couple of years ago in Ldraw and rendered with POV-Ray. I was experimenting with transmitting light through transparent bricks, which explains the "basic" nature of the scenes. Happy Holidays! May (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)