 Fun / Holiday / 179
178  |  180
Subject:
LDraw Christmas tree scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:54:02 GMT

Here are some Christmas tree scenes I did a couple of years ago in Ldraw and rendered with POV-Ray. I was experimenting with transmitting light through transparent bricks, which explains the “basic” nature of the scenes.

Happy Holidays! May there be Lego brand building bricks under your tree!

James Wilson
Dallas, TX