 Fun / Holiday / 172
  Re: Holiday Greeting card

Nice scene, Nick. I love your choice for the star atop the tree. You can just barely see it, but the rubber-bands-as-ribbon on the red present works great. The string of lights also a nice touch. As someone who just spent the day on his own very (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

  Re: Holiday Greeting card

(...) Thanks Brendan! Let me say that the Brick Testament was the main inspiration behind doing the holiday scene. The star came about because my NLSO, who comissioned the work, looked at the original tree topper and said "don't you have something (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.fun.holiday)