 Fun / Holiday / 108
    Re: The Pumpkin Patch —Mark Papenfuss
   HAHA!! I LOVE IT!! I like how you have added the stems and leaves to them. That was something you worked out very well. It really does look very good! I am glad to see the pen beads being put to good use :) And also that you have shown that they can (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

        Re: The Pumpkin Patch —Greg Perry
   (...) Glad you enjoyed the pictures Mark. Thanks again for providing the beads. Hopefully you (and others with ready access to LLCA) will be able to continue to come up with these great little MOC enhancers. A bunch of the beads of various other (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)