 Fun / Gaming / 994
Re: Anyone playing BrikWars????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:46:33 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, David Eaton writes:
Finish? We haven't started! (Actually, we know that certain individual(s) in
our group possess newer rulesets, but they haven't been played to my
knowledge-- except perhaps in secret!)

DaveE

Haven't EVEN STARTED!!! AGGGGGGG!!!! Buy me a ticket up there and we'll play
it. Get it together guys! please :)

Meantime, I'm ready to play using the good ole' standby rools. Anyone coming to
DC soon?

Aaron Sneary
Secondary Systems