 Fun / Gaming / 758
757  |  759
Subject:
(OT) Re: D&D history
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 23:53:49 GMT

I noticed several folks posting about D&D history, etc.

For the best history on the web of D&D products including Chainmail,
manuals, and a BUNCH of other stuff, visit The Acaeum, "Dungeons & Dragons
Knowledge Compendium":
http://www.acaeum.com/

Clark

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Thomas Mitchell et. al. write about D&D.