 Fun / Gaming / 753
Re: New fantasy battle rules....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 02:47:59 GMT

Mike Rayhawk wrote:

In wizards.dnd.chainmail, msucymbal writes:
There are alot of user-created rules for wargames out there, even some for
LEGO(tm), but nothing that is really well-written.

Oh!  You wound me!

- Mike.

http://www.brikwars.com

In Mike's defense, I'll chip in here:

Oof!  You wound him!

Actually, don't get me started on the volumnuous (sp?) merits of Brikwars ... I
can extemporaize for hours about this wonderful system, and I still haven't
even gotten on Mike's payroll yet.

-s