 Fun / Crafts / 33
Re: Necklaces or other jewelry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:27:15 GMT

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FwvMHE.1ot@lugnet.com...
Hey,

If you're looking for a way to convert your NLSOs, or alternatively just • feel
like walking around with lego jewelry (like me!)...

My baby-sittees gave me this idea at my birthday party... they were amazed • by
the amounts of lego I have ("You're going too far with this lego!" said • 7-y/o
Gilad... my mom agreed), and got inspired... this is what they came up • with,
I've been wearing it every day since.

Me with necklace:

Necklace...

Naturally, you can have as many or as few green pieces as you like, and • you
can add accessories too. Haven't tried it yet, but a nice idea would be to • use
1x1 tiles w/clip (<part:2555>) and attach flowers to the backside... like • the
design in <set:5824>:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5824
Or something similar. I'll hafta try that sometime soon, but not now...

LMKWYT!
-Shiri

Shiri,  this is nice!
I had thought about a charm bracelet using a  grey chain, but the one I have
is too short .
Are all the grey chains the same length?
I just tried the green vine and it worksjust fine  for a bracelet .

thanks bunches !
sheree