 Fun / Community / 7
    Re: Donation Fun: Christmas toys —Will Middelaer
   (...) Well, for anyone else out there contemplating giving sets to Toys for Tots or some other program, here's what I learned. 1) Though Larry's idea above is a great and economical one, for safety reasons Toys for Tots only accepts sealed package (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.fun.community)

        Re: Donation Fun: Christmas toys —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This is not a SERIOUS suggestion (this IS .fun... after all) but who's to say that we could not, with our community resources, create packaging that would look like a sealed package, sufficient to fool the mundanes. Actually I am NOT (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.fun.community)