 Fun / Community / 63
Re: Are you obsessed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:07:27 GMT

Bruce & All,

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hietbrink/Legopoll/survey.txt

All right, I got a total of 87, I think it would have been higher if I could
of gotten to a LEGOLAND park, I am going to the California one one of these
years, and it is an agenda item if I go to Europe again, I went twice to
Germany when I was 4 and 10.

Some of the questions were a little weird, I would ask if anyone said yes to
them, but for this forum it is not appropiate. : )

Scott Sanburn
--
2 Points away from LP, not too shabby! ; )