 Fun / Community / 316
    Re: Lavender Brick Society —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Oh well, no worries :-) Shocking thought it may be, I *like* Readers Digest. Anything with words on a page can't be all bad, right? It could have been worse. It could have been the same cornflake package for all eternity. At least with RD I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) I always liked my mother's succinct summation of Reader's Digest: premasticated literature. But I must admit, the Groucho Marx Dilemma would be woise (Help, help, let me out of here! At least throw me a magazine). Locked in a bathroom for (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —David Laswell
   (...) Oh, well then you get sent to the Pit of People Condemned to Read "As I Lay Dying", Chapter 19. *shudder* (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate)