 Fun / Community / 317
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 03:07:04 GMT

In lugnet.fun.community, Kevin Wilson wrote:
In lugnet.fun.community, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

I won't swear to it, but I think that puts you in the Pit of People Condemned to
read Reader's Digest for All Eternity.  If it didn't have any sugar in addition
to being decaffienated, you'd simply be an atheist.

Oh well, no worries :-)  Shocking thought it may be, I *like* Readers Digest.
Anything with words on a page can't be all bad, right?

I always liked my mother's succinct summation of Reader's Digest: premasticated
literature.  But I must admit, the Groucho Marx Dilemma would be woise (Help,
help, let me out of here!  At least throw me a magazine).

Locked in a bathroom for eternity with nothing to read but the laxative labels.
Brrrrrrrrrr.

-->Bruce<--