 Fun / 97
    Re: Fire when Ready. —Gino A. Melone
   (...) I'm the one who started the move towards having LBow stats in BrikWars. When I was discussing them with Mike, I was only comparing with other bows. As I understand it, the big advantages a musket has are portability (a LBow is easily 6' long) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Fire when Ready. —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) Historically speaking, a military longbowman had to be specially trained from a very young age - it's not a skill you can just pick up in a few months' training. Musketeers, on the other hand, could be conscripted at a moment's notice from the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)