 Fun / 939
    LEGO style brain puzzle freeware game - suggestions please —Tore Eriksson
   Hi! I've taken a little brake from utilities and part authoring. Now I'm making a little puzzle game inspired by a freebie game named koinz, supplied by my sattelite TV provider. It's about rearranging differently colored (7-10 different colors (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: LEGO style brain puzzle freeware game - suggestions please —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Cool! (...) My suggestion (after browsing the peeron pics of tiles) is: (URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)