 Fun / 941
Re: LEGO style brain puzzle freeware game - suggestions please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 07:29:17 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Tore Eriksson writes:
Hi!

I've taken a little brake from utilities and part authoring. Now I'm making
a little puzzle game inspired by a freebie game named koinz, supplied by my
sattelite TV provider.

Cool!

Now, there will also be a joker part that cannot be moved but works as "any
color" in a row. Is there a suitable 2x2 tile, round or normal, or a
combination of parts to symbolize this "joker" piece?

My suggestion (after browsing the peeron pics of tiles) is:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4150px5

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu